SYDNEY INTIMATE HAIR & MAKEUP MASTER CLASSES
JAYE EDWARDS x EMMA CHEN MASTERCLASS
SUNDAY 12TH AUGUST - SURRY HILLS, SYDNEY
Collaboration is key to the success of the Edwards And Co Brand. @jaye_edwards x @emmachenartistryinvite you to our most informative, collaborative, networking event yet. Take a peak behind the scenes of creating perfect, trending Instagram content that can take your business viral.
Watch Jaye and Emma create Instagram ready content utilising every aspect of the collab to maximise on your content creation to create money in your pocket!
In this look and learn networking event, Jaye and Emma will cover start to finish lived in and future proof colour application + tips and tricks on what makes your colour pop!
As part of the collaborative experience, but also avenue for income for you to take back to your salon, Jaye will be demonstrating tape extensions application utilising multiple colours and learning how to manipulate your colour choice to give your colour work the extra pop it needs. He will demonstrate how to create texture in your extensions through cutting techniques that shape them in to your models hair for the most natural look, no matter how she wears her hair.
Emma will take you through 3 styling looks so that you can maximise on your time and investment when you are creating instagram content, these are looks you can take straight back into the salon to create income for you. She will then take your through her most lust after make up looks. Demonstrating how she creates the perfect glow that has 100’s of shares on social media globally.
Jaye and Emma will talk you through how to create that ready to wear instagram content from best lighting, angles and what engages your audience most. Tickets are on sale now and this is one not to miss!
- How to create beautiful Future Proof, Lived-In, trending hair colour work that works for instagram and your clients
- Textural highlights
- Face fram POP
- Tip out
- Basin Balayage
- Root Shadows
- Zone Toning
- Correcting a mistake you made
- Dimensional colour
- Using gold, not ash tones.
- Tape Extensions application and creating that perfect blend and the best cutting techniques to blend them in
- Multiple styling looks, getting the most out of content creation, and looks your clients can have today
- Multiple make-up looks to match up / tie in with your perfect styled look
- Positioning to capture the instagram moments
- Mastering all aspects of that perfect instagram point eg; lighting, angels, video or photos